Friday, August 5, 2011

Festival Fashion

I stumbled across this gorgeous Classic Festival Fashion inspiration gallery on Vogue Australia's website.

Now, I'm not really a music festival kinda gal, but I can truly appreciate (and covet!) many of these looks ....

 Anita Pallenberg's tribal inspired necklace. 

Brigitte Bardot - loving the hat!

Vanessa Redgrave in a gorgeous sequined mini dress.
(P.S. Vanessa Redgrave = LOVE!)

Bianca Jagger. My Mum had a dress very much like this one. I wonder where she's put it ...

I also love that fashion trends have resurgences every now and then. Except for the 80's fashion. That should stay safely in the past.


Our children should learn from our mistakes!!

While you're checking out the Vogue Australia website, have a look at the Belle Curve shoot featuring Robyn Lawley.


She is a beautiful, beautiful woman ...and not a praying mantis! I also love the styling - it's modern day Mad Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment