Wednesday, August 3, 2011

text / font / script / type / words

I've noticed more and more beautiful fonts and its uses of late (Etsy will do that to a girl!).

Here are some of my favourites:

From NeenaCreates via Etsy

From CornflowerBlueStudio via Etsy.

From ReboundDesigns via Etsy.
 (This is actually a vintage dictionary lovingly made into a handbag - want!)

From Hindsvik via Etsy

From KZukowski via Etsy.
(I will buy this for my niece in a couple of years - she has *the* most beautiful freckles!)

From MySoulCanDance via Etsy.

From MouthyMitts via Etsy.

I have rather big plans for words in our new house - I just need to cut it down to a few ideas and also find someone with wonderfully quirky handwriting to help me out (applications via email, please!).

I'm also thinking that my previously started New House Scrapbook may turn into a New House Scrapbook (Volumes 1, 2 and 3). Yipes. I almost feel like I need to ban myself from the internet so I don't keep adding to it. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment