Monday, July 18, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor

After finding myself with hours to kill at Melbourne airport last week, I picked up a copy of Vanity Fair (my newest and most favourite magazine crush) and read a wonderful article about Elizabeth Taylor.

I’ve read a lot about Ms Taylor since her passing in March this year and I admire her even more than before for her tenaciousness, beauty and sheer determination. She also has quite a wicked sense of humour.

So here is a small homage to the wonderful lady herself – a true beauty, inside and out.



I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage - Elizabeth Taylor



I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife - Elizabeth Taylor



Big girls need big diamonds - Elizabeth Taylor


*All images via Google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment