Friday, July 22, 2011

Off the wall ...

It appears as though I have a penchant for photographing street art/graffiti.

I love the colour and form of it ...not to mention the choice of location!

Here's a little montage of my favorites .....


And this little beauty was taken when I visited Mount Gambier for my now sister-in-law's engagement party.


I'll be leaving a space on the wall of my new house for this one, methinks!

Every time I'm in Melbourne strolling along Southbank, I see beautiful chalk drawings on the footpaths ....this lovely lady was coming to the end of her chalk-life, but I actually really like her wistful gaze teamed with the faded chalk.


It's times like these that I wish I could draw!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the trip to Mt G was productive for you!

    ReplyDelete