Monday, July 18, 2011

A few of my favourite things this week .....

1. Stitch your own cross stitch iPhone cases via Connect Design

Crafty AND useful? Yes please!

2. Harry Potter cocktails via The Backyard Bartender


How divine does the Draco Malfoy sound? Pickles and vodka = heaven!

3. Capes

Burberry
(love, love, love, love, love!!)

Lily Allen in Louis Vuitton 

 Natalie Portman
 Balmain

I have 3 ...and I want more! I have been looking for some time now for a Mrs Weasley-esque tweed cape .....let me know if you come across one!

4. HelloPenny art and prints on madeit



How gorgeous are these prints? That little French cat looks delightfully snooty!

5. Vanity Fair magazine – beautiful images with indepth and interesting articles - I'm going to ask Santa for a subscription ;)

6. Madame Sousou on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy.


A delicious menu with wonderfully eclectic French decor - it's a bustling restaurant with friendly staff and a great location! (Perfect for a meal or coffee after a bit of vintage rummaging!)

7. Harry Potter tees in Jay Jays

WANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment