Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ok, so you’ve found me.

I bet you’re wondering what I’m going to add to the blogosphere, right?

Try this:

Self-depreciating humour,
restaurant recommendations,
random photographs,
the latest in DIY fantastic-ness,
a true appreciation for (white) chocolate,
important milestones in my never ending search for the perfect salt & pepper squid,
what I love,
what I don’t love,
what I say,
what I shouldn’t say,
crafty bits,
my yearnings for multiple tattoos, 
ideas,
inspirations,
vintage love in all its glorious forms,
mood boards,
quotes,
confessions
and the occasional homage.

Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm so happy, I just did a little chair dance as I was opening the page for your blog. Well done on getting it up and going - and, of course, I love the name!!

    ReplyDelete